BIO-NPK is a microbial formulation containing strains of bacteria able to synthesize/assimilate atmospheric nitrogen, solubilizes phosphate and potash into available form, thereby supplementing balance nutrition to the crops. It converts non available forms of micro nutrients into available form.
Azospirillum sp. - 5X10^9 CFU per ml
Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria (PSB) - 1X10^9 CFU per ml
Potassium Mobilizing Bacteria (KMB) - 3X10^9 CFU per ml
• Improves crop yield by 20 to 25%
• Can reduce chemical fertilizer use by 20%.
• Improves soil fertility by increasing the number of useful microbes in rhizosphere.
• Helps in building immunity in plant against disease and pest by secreting antagonistic compounds.
• Helps to fix atmospheric Nitrogen continuously to the extent of 50 kg per hectare.
• Solubilizes insoluble Phosphates in rhizosphere which helps for crop growth and development.
• Mobilises Potash from soil and makes it available to the plant throughout its growth stage.
Dosage & Application:
Field crops / Short duration crops: Early stage of crop/immediate after germination.
Perennial crops/ Long duration crops:
Once in June-July of the year.
Second in December-Jan of the year.
Method of application
With irrigation: Mix all three components of Bio-NPK into 100 litre of water and apply to one acre along with irrigation water
With Drip irrigation: Mix all the contents of Bio-NPK in 100 litre water and apply through drip irrigation.
With vermicompost / FYM / Soil: Mix all the content in 10 litres of water and mix it with 50-100 kg vermicompost / FYM and spread to one acre field just before irrigation.
Take 200 litre barrel , add 2kg black color jaggery + 2kg gram flour + add 1kit Bio NPK mix at intervals keep it for 2 days and apply though drip/ soil drench.
Suitable for all crops and compatible with all other agrochemicals