Instructions for Soil sample collection and submission for Analysis.
1) For field crops, collect soil sample from 0-30 cm & plantation crops 30-60cm depth.
2) At each spot, remove the surface litter or leaves, small stones, gravels, pebbles, roots etc., and collect small quantity of sample.
3) The instruments used for collecting the Soil sample must be rust free.
4) For each acre collect 5 soil samples, from zig - zag pattern.
5) Do not take soil sample from slope, near field bunds, near compost pits, close to plants roots, shaded areas, near wet spots.
6) For plantation crops like Areca nut, Coconut etc., the soil sample needs to be collected between the rows.
7) Mix all the soil sample collected from all 5 spots and remove the litter, pebbles, roots etc., and form composite soil samples.
8) Don’t use fertilizer bags to collection and mixing of soil sample.
9) Shade dry the collected sample, powder & sieve and pack 100 gm of soil into these packs and send to soil health center.
We will be analyzing 13 Parameters such as:
pH, Electrical Conductivity (EC), Organic Carbon (OC), Available Nitrogen (N), Available Phosphorous (P), Available Potash (K), Available Potash (K), Available Sulphur (S), Available Zink (Zn), Available Manganese (Mn), Available Iron (Fe), Available Cupper (Cu), Available Boron and Sodium (Na).
Address to which the Soil sample to be sent for analysis.
Soil Health Laboratory
Criyagen Agri and Biotech Pvt.ltd
Biotech Park Address:
Survey no-71/5, Doddaballapur & Nelamangala state highway no-74,
Karim Sonnenahalli-Village, Dodda Tumkur-Post, Madhure-Hobli,
Doddaballapura-Tq, 562163, Bangalore Rural-dist, KARNATAKA
We will get back to you with the analysis report with 7 working days after receiving the sample. Please specify the details such as Name of the Farmer, Contact (WhatsApp no, Crop, Survey no, Number of acres of land and email id.